Karin H Leonard, founder and managing director of PaintTheParks.com, is available to assist Parks and their Foundations to develop strong partnerships with artists for mutual benefit. Artists and parks have a rich historic relationship, and many US Parks already benefit greatly from this collaboration.
VISION: establish strong public/private partnership between US Parks and artists, delivering benefit to all stake holders.
GOAL: assist in developing and implementing collaborative art programs.
BENEFITS TO US PARKS
- Attract artists, collectors and collaborate with the art community
- Increased Revenue from:
- additional sponsors and donors
- increased membership and park visitors
- art contests & sale of art products
- residency programs and art events
- New programs, educational opportunities and events
- Added visibility, publicity and PR
- Develop and implement a customized “Toolkit” of sample programs and strategies for parks to collaborate with artists, including:
- Art contests for park related products
- Art shows, art and educational events for members and the public
- How to instruction, guidance and coaching
- Develop prototype, pilot and implement Artist-in-Residence programs for suitable State Parks
For further information please contact Karin H. Leonard